The University of Klagenfurt, with approximately 1,500 employees and over 12,000 students, is located in the Alps-Adriatic region and consistently achieves excellent placements in rankings. The motto “per aspera ad astra” underscores our firm commitment to the pursuit of excellence in all activities in research, teaching and university management. The principles of equality, diversity, health, sustainability and compatibility of work and family life serve as the foundation for our work at the university.
The University of Klagenfurt is pleased to announce the following open position at the Digital Age Research Center (D!ARC), employment to commence as soon as possible:
Senior Scientist (all genders welcome)
Level of employment: 100 %
Minimum salary: € 55,242.60 per annum (gross); classification according to collective agreement: B1 lit.b
Limited to: 5 years
Application deadline: August 25, 2021
Reference Code: 88/21
- Independent research within the context of the Digital Culture group at the D!ARC
- Participation in the application for third-party funding, especially from European funding programmes
- Presentation of scientific results in publications and at international conferences
- Participation in teaching at the D!ARC
- Participation in organisational and administrative tasks, especially concerning the establishment of the new university centre D!ARC
You can find the full job offer here.